Skip to content
- When you use this site, Novel French Learning collects personally identifiable information that you submit including, but not limited to your: name, email address, payment information, and any information you choose to submit in the site fields.
- Novel French Learning also collects analytics data including, but not limited to: geographical location, internet browser, IP address, pages visited, and other statistics.
- Novel French Learning uses third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service: to provide service, to improve service, to perform service-related services, to assist us in gathering and processing data.
- Some of these third-party companies, such as email services, will have access to your personally identifiable information.
- Information, including exercise responses, submitted to the Novel French Learning website is the property of Novel French Learning and may be used to provide instruction to the user who submitted it as well as to create new learning content on the website or elsewhere. No personally identifiable information (other than username and information the user chooses to disclose publicly) will be tied to information used for new learning content.
- For example, future exercises may include common mistakes submitted by current users as exercises for future users, but will not include any personally identifiable information.
- Novel French Learning contains links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will leave Novel French Learning. We do not operate these sites, have not reviewed their content, and cannot speak for their privacy policies or content.
- Novel French Learning values privacy, and we strive to protect yours. We do not sell or rent user information to other companies.
- Novel French Learning does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, and our services do not currently serve children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian, and you discover that your child has provided us personal information, you may contact us to request its removal from our servers.